Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Stylish Blogger Award


  Let me start by thanking http://dian-ajeng.blogspot.com/ for giving me this awesome award. It may not be a trophy or a prize but it still makes me feel appreciated and my work worth while!



     And the Stylish blogger Award goes to..........






http://www.adamalexmommy.com/







 Here are 7 other facts that you didn't know about me...

1.I'm a bit of a neat freak!

2.I'm  ADDICTED to  sunflower seeds and the weirdest part of my little healthy addiction is that i tend to eat them with the shell so i guess it's not really as healthy as i thought! (If I stop blogging I probably ended up chocking on the seed shells)

3.Ideal Job? -FBI AGENT!!! I love the idea of kicking butt while wearing killer stiletto heals!! (Of course i like the Hollywood version better than the real life one which is why i LOVE watching Castle so much)

4.I happen to be one of those messed up weirdos ,as my best friend likes to say, who LOVES the smell of garlic!
(Don't get me wrong, I don't go around smelling like garlic but I can't help but drool at the smell of it .)

5.I'm terrified of everything that has more legs than i do, especially dogs, which is weird i know but i had some very traumatizing experiences with wild dogs chasing me (as i mentioned before I wasn't born in the US so i lived in a pretty messed up country that i adore).

6.Favorite all-time character?? Before you guess NO IT'S NOT EDWARD CULLEN!!! I love the twilight series but no one compares to Patch!! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about do yourself a favor and read the Hush Hush books you are going to seriously love them and your going to love Patch even more but just remember... he is mine!

7. Since this was a stylish award I'll give a little style related fact. Ever since eight grade me and my best friend (who i adore as if she was my sister) have worn the same rings that we mysteriously got in the mail, well maybe not so mysteriously, we actually ordered them and than we canceled the order but it still came to us a few weeks later even though we got the money back so we figured they were really special!




Thank you for taking the time to read this and congratulations to the winners, I admire your blogs and you really deserve this award!







22 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you SO MUCH for including me in such an amazing group of bloggers. I feel honored. Congrats everyone. I hope you're having a fabulous weekend. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the deserved win..keep blogging!
    and thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sweetie,,,
    you are really deserve it. i love stopping by your blog and read it, you have amazing style and pictures here.
    dear, do you really eat the sunflower seeds with the shell? i do that too!
    and you are right. this is the first time i googling about Patch from Hush Hush and HE IS SO HANDSOME!!! but unfortunately he is already yours... maybe i will choose harry shum Jr from Glee!
    cant wait for your next post dear!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Thank you so much for the award, I really appreciate it!!!

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for nominating me!! I will post about this on my blog soon!!
    Check out my massive 200 follower giveaway, today is the last day to enter:
    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/massive-200-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny about the being afraid of anything with more legs, that's like EVERYTHING! Haha.

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank youuuuuuu! :) You can see this award and my link to your blog, on my blogs "awards" page (on the side). :)
    Much love, Gabriele. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , I hope you will want to follow me on google friends connect Keep in touch with fashion and also on facebook my Facebook page have a good day... keep in touch ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u so much for passing me this award, I'm really flattered!! Keep doing with the great job here!;)
    kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love sunflower seeds, they're so yummy. And there's nothing wrong with loving the smell of garlic ;) true I wouldn't want to smell like it either, but I think it reminds me of all the lovely food that it's used in!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations:)

    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Followed, please check out my blog http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the award my dear, very deserving and also thanks for passing it on to me as well. I am so glad we found each other on the blogsphere! I am also a neat freak too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a nice award. :) My sister always dreamt about being a FBI agent :D haha was so funny!
    really nice blog you have here, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations for your award!
    i have just discovered your blog. Your blog is interesting, adorable!Mind to follow each other? I make sure to followed you back!

    miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey!! congrats for the award.... u are really stylish so u deserve of it
    btw mabbe we can follow each other??we can fllwing in other sites too like bloglovin... thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, yes, Dian Ajeng is awesome:)
    Congrats for u! Wish u be great blogger!<3:) Keep posting!

    Following you:)
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. heya congrats on the award. nice to know more about you.

    cheers, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. cool blog! Congrats!
    Visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other via GFC!
    have a great week end!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks sweetie, I just followed back!:X

    ReplyDelete