Friday, February 24, 2012

Book Review: The Maze Runner

    Ok, Ok... I do realize this is like literally my 5th book review in 2 weeks or so. Oh well, I'm an avid reader... shoot me. So this book has a
very interesting plot. It can get a little complicated sometimes. However,
in the simplest way possible, I'm going to try to explain it. So basically,
this book is about a boy named Thomas who gets dropped off in a box to
this weird maze-like place. There, he meets these other boys who have
basically made their own little society within this weird maze-like place.
The really strange thing about all this is that they can't remember anything about themselves, their lives or who put them in this weird place. So, they spend their time keeping themselves alive and trying to escape.... and then some pretty crazy stuff starts to happen. DUH DUH DUUUHHH!!!! <-- that was a pathetic attempt at a dramatic fanfare type thing. Oh well, anyway...  I really REALLY did like this book. I am waiting on getting the 2nd and its going to be exciting, and i know I'm going to like it.... because I'm me and i know these things. :) Oh, and EXCITING: i think a movie is coming out for this book, so that's something to look forward to. And if I have been misinformed, I apologize for getting all of your hopes up for nothing. Sorry :( ! Yep, so if you want to know more about this book, head on over here! If you want a website where you can  BUY this book... well then click here!


 If any of you have read, are planning on reading The Maze Runner or have never read it and are not planning on it (i don't discriminate) comment below... and tell me about your opinion.



Coming up soon!
Book Review- The Scorch Trials

The Scorch Trials picks up where The Maze Runner left off. The Gladers have escaped the Maze, but now they face an even more treacherous challenge on the open roads of a devastated planet. And WICKED has made sure to adjust the variables and stack the odds against them. Can Thomas survive in such a violent world? 

This summary was taken from here
here the book is also up for purchase.

5 comments:

  1. It seem to be very interesting to read. Thanks for sharing :)

    Loved the "A Cup of Tea" post :))

    I really like your style and your blog!

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great weekend :)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fantastic read! I haven't read any books since I finished my MBA in June...yup that is bad! Hope you'll stop by and would you be interested in following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading too, and I'm a fast reader as well!

    Love your blog, follow each other's both with GFC and bloglovin? It would be great!
    Kiss

    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like reading too :) especially Paulo Coelho's books :)
    you have fanastic blog:)
    I am your follower now-will you follow back?:)

    ReplyDelete