Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Cup of Tea


Ok, So this is a weird post. I get it. But i thought I would shake things up a bit... (besides, all this talk about tea is making me feel British! Yay!) Oh and btw there is a Book Review of the Maze Runner that will be up later today for anyone who is actually interested. 




Yogi Tea
I love tea and one of my favorite brands is Yogi. 
It's 100% natural herbal tea that's caffeine free. They have over 60 blends such as Soothing Caramel Bedtime tea and Berry DeTox tea which are meant to promote overall health. Each individual blend has a different purpose such as energizing your body, regulating your digestive system,
supporting your respiratory track, and cleansing your body and mind in order to help your body maintain its balance.






(Cute little sayings on the tags of the tea bags)

 Nothing is better than winding down after a tough day with a warm cup of Yogi tea. My favorite is the Comforting Camomile Tea which relieves mild tension. Another thing I love about this tea (yes, it gets better!) is that on the side of every box that you buy there is a yoga pose you can perform that is also meant to relax you and make you feel more youthful.    
Discover your perfect tea here!






Tip:  When you make your cup of tea don't use sugar, use honey instead which will give you the same sweet taste along with antioxidants that will cleanse your body.

6 comments:

  1. Anything that helps to cleanse the body is good. I will have to try this YOGI TEA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so much a tea person but I'll definitely try this out!

    www.kristenglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!! I'm a "teaholic" ;)

    This one seems to be wonderful!!

    Thank you so much for follow. I'm following you back now ;)

    Have a fab weekend ;)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  4. Yogi tea is one of my favorites! I love Yogi's Indian Spice...mmmm! Thank you so much for following me, I am now following you in return;)

    <3 Marielley

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello...i love tea too dear.nice posts
    thanksfor stopping by on my blog...if u interested,u can fllw my blog

    ReplyDelete